Are you an enthusiastic user of the PlayStation 4 but are you tired of seeing annoying Destiny 2 ads in the game bar? That’s pretty obnoxious, so here’s how to prevent it from happening again in the future.
- Click on the Setting icon that has the shape of a small suitcase and you can find it in the ps4’s action bar.
- Now scroll down to the window and select Automatic Downloads.
- Remove the flag from Featured Content to avoid seeing ads.
Note that Destiny ads will not be removed, but disabling this feature should no longer see crap like this in the future. If you want to delete the ad that’s currently on your home screen, highlight it, then:
- Press the Options button on your controller
- Then choose Delete to remove it
3 Selected Video about “How to Hide Ads on your PlayStation 4’s Home Screen”
You just have to enjoy your cleaned up game! Good fun!